Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mr. Talks A Lot!


The above picture has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to share it. I took it with my iPhone during Josh's 2 year portrait session. I am super excited about the two pictures we picked out. The place we used doesn't sell their CDs (well they probably do but the cost would be too high ) so I won't have any additional pictures from the session to post on the blog. Josh behaved perfectly which was a complete surprise to me since he didn't want to put his new outfit on and screamed all the way downtown...literally, 25 minutes straight!

The point of this post is to share with you that Josh has started saying sentences! He now says things like, " I need ....." and "Don't do that" as well as tattling on both Will and the dog. He has also started to recognize colors which is fun and can sing along to a lot of songs. Out of the blue he will start singing, "Happy Birthday to you." So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outit! Where did you end up finding it? So glad it all turned out well!

    ReplyDelete