Monday, November 28, 2011

Saying more and more everyday

The above is another picture from Josh's 2 year photo shoot. We ordered a 5 x 7 of this one and this is a picture of it. Not the best quality but I wanted to show it to you anyway. I love how it turned out.

Josh has started to say two new things recently.

1. "I need ________." He says this all the time! It is usually, "I need juice" or "I need milk" or "I need you, mama!" He needs something all the time.

2. "uh huh". Until recently he answered no or please (yes) to every question. He would never say yes or nod his head yes. This past weekend, he started to say "uh huh" so that has been fun to hear. He loves to say it so asking him questions is more fun since the answer is something other than no.

No comments:

Post a Comment