Friday, October 25, 2013

More "I Get To Be The One"

These are not easy days....I am tired and with little opportunity to truly rest, I am trying to focus on everything that I have to be thankful for.  I am thankful that I am a mama to these three precious little ones.  I am thankful that I get to stay home and raise them and spend precious moments with them.  Don't get me wrong, all moments are not precious :) but here are some  highlights from the last couple of days that melt my heart and make me so very thankful that I get to be the one for our three kids.  


Josh giving Whitley crawling lessons :)






Will enjoying his first Icee from 7-eleven.

Josh headed into McDonalds for our lunch date wearing his new Colts outfit...helmet and all. 

Josh watching the dirt waiting for his pumpkin seed to grow....5 minutes after he planted it.



Whitley "talking" to me.



Will hiding God's word in his heart... and Whitley screaming in the background.


1 comment:

  1. Such precious, precious, PRECIOUS pictures (LOVE the bath one of Whitley) Fantastic videos...Josh cracks me up, especially how he stops mid roll and shows her to rest her face in the carpet! Proud of you to keep your gratitude list going in the HARD season of life!

    ReplyDelete