While home in Indiana, I sorted through a bunch of old pictures for my mom and helped her organize them. Some of them were so hilarious! Here are some snapshots of my favorite ones.
Love this picture...this was taken at our wedding rehearsal. This is how I remember my Grandma Jane....the life of the party! When I am sad at the fact that she has Alzheimer's and doesn't remember me, I think of these days when she was full of life and spunk!
I think this was my second grade school picture...check out the heart pin on my shirt :) Oh my!
Olan Mills family Christmas shot!
Me and Jody....love my permed hair :)
More perm and awesome glasses!
My mom.
Jody...I think Josh looks like him in this picture.
I think this is cute...its my mom as a dancer :)
Not sure what this is but we got some serious laughs out of it! It's my Grandma Jane and her sisters along with my Great Grandma Sara and Great Grandpa Carl. We think it was staged for a newspaper or something. Too funny! My grandma is the one in the middle.
Oh the good ole days when I ran cross country for Oak Hill....I'm in the middle with the white and gold jersy and the socks pulled up :) This was back when I loved to run....maybe someday I will love it that much again when I have time to actually get in shape again :)
I love old pictures and the memories that come along with them!










One word: AMAZING!!!! Oldies but goodies indeed.
ReplyDelete