Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday Blessings

I turned 34 on September 8.  Wow! 34 seems so old to me.  I still feel about 27 so I guess that's a good thing :)  This year I felt particularly blessed the month of my birthday.  My friends and family made me feel so loved and I cherished every moment.

Here are the highlights:  

*  I was treated to lunch at my favorite local tea room twice.  Once by my mother in law, Mary Beth, and once by my dear friend, Michelle.  The food was fabulous but the company was even better!


*  My long time friend, Teresa, treated me to a night at the theater to see Wicked....my FAVORITE show!  So great!  I loved it and enjoyed seeing it with her. 


*  My sweet friend, Lori, treated me to lunch at Cafe 501...another local favorite.  We had a great time eating yummy food and catching up without kiddos.


*  I was actually in Indiana on my birthday and was able to celebrate with some of my aunts and uncles as well as my parents and other family members.  My uncle Kevin surprised me with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen!  So good!  I hadn't had one of those in years and it made my day!


*  Last but not least, I saw my dear friend, Kelly, while in Indiana and she brought me a wonderful chocolate, peanut butter cupcake from Trader Joe's.  Special memories were made catching up and spending a few hours together.  


September was a great month and I feel truly blessed by the generosity and kindness of my dear friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment