Thursday, September 6, 2012

Colorado 2012- horseback riding

This year, Will was big enough to do trail rides.  He did really well on the horse and on his first ride, he was accompanied by me and my parents.  Kent went with him on his second trail ride.  

My parents and I went on a two hour ride that was absolutely amazing!  It is very, very scenic and also kind of scary at times because of how close we were to the steep drop off.  Thank goodness the horses are very sure footed!  

The top couple of pictures are kind of blurry.  I did't realize that I had a huge smudge on my camera lens :(

Getting ready for his first trail ride.

Doing great!

The view from the long ride.

Josh being led by Grandma Cindy.




Finishing up the long ride.


Cowboy Josh!

Cowboy Will....wrong type of hat!


1 comment: