Kent and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last Friday. We were very blessed to be able to go to Dallas and spend two nights at the Gaylord Texan resort in Grapevine. We enjoyed sitting by the pool, eating several relaxing meals together without having to wrangle the kiddos, sleeping all night without being awakened in the night, shop and just hang out. It was a blessing and much needed break for us both!
I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Marriage isn't easy and there are days when life is hard and kids and jobs wear us out but we are so thankful that we get to journey through life together as helpmates and friends. I thank God for creating the miracle that is marriage and for bringing Kent and I together.
| Our first picture together. (1999) |

No comments:
Post a Comment