"Let the WORDS of my mouth and the MEDITATIONS of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my ROCK and my REDEEMER." Psalm 19:14
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Josh's Social Life
Josh is becoming quite the social planner. Over the last couple of weeks, he has told me on numerous occasions that he invited a friend either over for a playdate or to his upcoming birthday party. Yesterday he came home from school and told me that he invited Reese over to our house and to his party. Side note... She is the cutest thing you have ever seen :) Today I picked him up from BSF and another little boy was yelling his mom's phone number repeatedly to Josh as Josh left the classroom. Josh then told me that now that he had his friends mom's number, I needed to call her. I told him that I needed to meet her first :) Tonight Josh came home from soccer practice and informed me that he invited his little team mate over. Someday a little friend might just show up at our front door!
Labels:
Joshua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment