Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Whitley's Nursery

I have loved putting Whitley's nursery together. It has taken a while to get it to this point but I love it! We used the same crib, changing table and glider that we has for the boys and although I wish at times she had white furniture, it is fun to use the same things the boys used for sentimental sake and because I wouldn't buy additional furniture just because I wanted a different color :) 

I picked out the pottery barn kids blue brooklyn bedding before Whitley was born. We have the quilt and it hangs on the wall but we haven't put it back up yet since we painted. 

I think my favorite things about the nursery are the things I made. I made the bunting over her bed out of scrapbook paper and ribbon and the bow holder and the letter "w" above her bed with my favorite blue and white chevron fabric from Hobby Lobby. 

Aside from those items, my other favorite things are the items from my childhood... My American Girl Samantha doll, my pink Precious Moments Bible and my old Piglet doll. I was a big fan of Hello Kitty as a child so it's fun to have a few new Hello Kitty items in Whitley's room since Hello Kitty is popular again. 

Having a baby girl is a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment