Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Me and My Boys

This isn't a great picture but it portrays what my life is like right now.  I am blessed to have two boys (and a dog) who need to sit on my lap :)  When you are a mom you don't get much personal space and often I can hear one of my boys say, "Momma, I need you."  Sometimes it is easy to get frustrated about being needed all the time and there are times when it can be overwhelming to have two kids and my dog in the bathroom when I am trying to take a shower or use the restroom (we are working on teaching them privacy) but overall I am beyond blessed to be needed by my boys and it is an honor to be their mom and play an active role in growing them up to be young, hopefully independent :), men of God.  


No comments:

Post a Comment