We will be headed to Deer Valley Ranch in Colorado again next week and I am really excited for several reasons:
1. My parents are meeting us there!
2. Cooler weather! Goodbye 102 degree days....Hello 60 degrees!
3. The fact that I feel better post gallbladder removal surgery which means I can eat the wonderful ranch food!
4. Simplicity.....no cell phone service, no WiFi (except for at the ranch office), no iPad, no TV (well, we will see about this one since the Olympics will be on and they only happen every 4 years and I am a huge swimming fan!!!!) Go Ryan Lochte....just had to throw that in there :)
5. Hiking and spending large amounts of time outside enjoying some of God's most beautiful handiwork.
To give you an idea of what we do at the ranch, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from past visits to the ranch.
 |
| Cowboy Will: age 1 |
 |
| Cowboy Will: age 1 |
 |
| Cowboy Will |
 |
| Wrangler's Breakfast |
 |
| Garden of the gods in Colorado Springs |
 |
| Feeding the chipmunks at St. Elmo, an old ghost town. |
 |
| Hiking |
 |
| Square Dance |
 |
| Our cowboys |
 |
| Cowboy Josh |
 |
| Acting Silly! |
 |
| Fish Hatchery |
What precious memories! So excited for you to experience more special moments with your family! My prayers will be with you!
ReplyDelete