Thursday, July 26, 2012

For the love of reading!


I am getting ready to start this book.  Have you read it?  What did you think?  I have heard so many great things so I am excited about what the Lord might be wanting to teach me through it.  


I am currently reading this book as part of my summer women's Bible study at church.  Good stuff!  If you haven't read this, I encourage you to.  It is a study on the names of God and their meaning.  


I am also getting ready to read this.  I have had it recommended to me by a dear friend who is currently reading through it.  I know that this won't be a fun or easy read but I am excited to see what the Lord wants to teach me through it.


Another book on my nightstand....this is pretty self explanatory for the stage of life we are in :)  

I LOVE good books!  What are you reading?  Do you have any suggestions?  

1 comment:

  1. Love love love Ann's book! Enjoy! It was pretty meaty, so I had to take some time to let it soak in. Just finished Graced Based parenting, & about to start Easy to love, Difficult to discipline. For fun I've been enjoying novels by Tamera Alexander from the library!

    ReplyDelete