Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Year Old Cuteness

A couple of things to notice in this picture: 1. Josh is wearing his all time favorite jersey. He would wear it everyday and every night if I would let him. 2. Josh is still in his crib. He has never once climbed out which is shocking to me. By this time, Will was climbing in and out all the time so I just assumed Josh would do it too. I am thankful that he is still content in his crib and continues to sleep really well in it.

Josh has started saying, "sort of." Here is a conversation we had today.

Mom: "Josh, did you have fun at iHop last night with your cousins"
J: "Sort of."
Mom: "Did you like your pancakes and eggs?"
J: "Sort of."

I don't know why but I think this is the cutest thing. Probably because he is so serious when he says it. Another cute thing he has started saying is, "That's so fun!" and "That's so funny!" I am loving all of the two year old cuteness! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment