Monday, January 9, 2012

What's new with Josh

Josh has started to say some new things lately so I thought I would share them with you.

On the way home from mother's day out he said his teachers names for the first time, Miss Judy and Miss Denise. He seemed really excited about saying their names. It makes him sound more grown up to me.

He says mommy and mama ALL DAY LONG but he has started to now call me mom every once in a while which is kind of strange to hear. This also makes him sound more grown up.

He now has started saying, "Hey Mom" and says that often as well.

Another new thing is that he says, "Watch this" when he gets ready to do something and in the car today it was, "Hey Mom, watch this" as he made some bubble blowing noise.

Another funny thing he said over the weekend was as he was painting, he put a few strokes down on the paper and said, "It's Jesus." Pretty funny if you ask me since it was just a couple of watercolor marks on a page but if that is what he thought it was, it blesses my heart that of all the things he could have chosen, he chose to say it was Jesus. Sweet boy!


1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I don't like it when Emery calls me "Mom" - too grown-up. I correct and say it's Mama :)

    ReplyDelete