



Last week I turned 32. Part of me still feels about 27 so 32 seems a little older than I think I feel :) Age is just a number, right? To me age doesn't really matter. It is more of a realization of how fast the time really does go by. It is a challenge to be intentional with life and really grasp every moment and focus on what really matters....God, my husband and my boys. I am blessed! 32 years have come and gone and I am truly blessed!
For my birthday, Will bought me a 2 liter of Cherry Coke and Kent helped him wrap it up. He really does know what I like :)
To celebrate my birthday, Kent booked a night for us at a local bed and breakfast. It was exactly what I wanted and needed.... special time with Kent. The place was awesome! It was a little cottage in the woods and it was unbelievably decorated. What a fun treat!
Somehow, this post didn't format like I wanted it to. The first two pictures are of the bed and breakfast cottage and the other two are of Will and the present he gave me.
The B&B cottage looks so cozy and inviting! What a special way to spend your birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Tyner!!! 32 ain't so bad. At least we're not 33 like Alison ;)
ReplyDelete