Thursdays are the only day of the week that we don't have anything we have to do all day. Every other day of the week, we either have school, gymnastics, soccer, church, small group, or Bible study. Yesterday we stayed home all day and it was great! I recently realized that this is the last year where we will have a week day with nothing to do. Starting next year Will will go to school every morning :( I am going to try to enjoy it and be intentional of making it more relaxed than the other days. I am going to try to enjoy the kids more and do household chores and tasks less. I am going to try to be intentional about "unplugging" from the computer and phone more and really soak up my boys! Texting, facebook and blogging can wait! They won't be small for long!
"Let the WORDS of my mouth and the MEDITATIONS of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my ROCK and my REDEEMER." Psalm 19:14
Friday, September 16, 2011
I love Thursdays!
Thursdays are the only day of the week that we don't have anything we have to do all day. Every other day of the week, we either have school, gymnastics, soccer, church, small group, or Bible study. Yesterday we stayed home all day and it was great! I recently realized that this is the last year where we will have a week day with nothing to do. Starting next year Will will go to school every morning :( I am going to try to enjoy it and be intentional of making it more relaxed than the other days. I am going to try to enjoy the kids more and do household chores and tasks less. I am going to try to be intentional about "unplugging" from the computer and phone more and really soak up my boys! Texting, facebook and blogging can wait! They won't be small for long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment