Monday, August 8, 2011

Back from Vacation


We just returned from a wonderful week in Colorado at Deer Valley Ranch. It was a GREAT week and I have lots of pictures to share and since it will take me a while to get them all loaded, I wanted to share one of my favorites with you.

The below picture is my attempt to get the boys to pose together looking all cowboy like with matching shirts, cowboy hats and boots on. As you can see, the big one had other things in mind...he has recently started making silly faces in most pictures...and the little one was not having it and was fussing and kicking his boot off. At first I was bummed that I didn't get the "perfect" cowboy brother picture but now I realize that this is a "perfect" picture because it was unexpected and cute...in my opinion :) It represents their present stage perfectly!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, the attempt for that perfect picture! I hear ya! I think it's a great one! The little Missy at our house won't let me take a picture! I've been doing sneak attacks. Glad you had a good trip! I look forward to seeing more pictures! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete