I am currently reading/planning to read the following books. I keep an ongoing wish list on amazon of just books and it currently contains over 160 books! Based on that, you would think I read a lot but I don't. I have always enjoyed reading just can't seem to find the time to finish more than about one book a month!
 |
| This is a great book! I am only 2 chapters in but it has really helped me with some anxiety/fear issues I have had recently. |
 |
| Very excited about this new book from one of my favorites, David Platt. I am 2 chapters in. |
 |
| This is a great book for mamas! It is very encouraging and a good perspective for the sometimes crazy job of mothering! I highly recommend it! |
 |
| I'm about half way through this one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment