Wow! It's been 2 months since my last post. I guess that shows how crazy life has been with Thanksgiving, Christmas, hosting my parents, traveling to Indiana for Christmas, school programs, school parties, church program, present buying, present wrapping, Christmas card addressing….you get the picture! Having a third child (who doesn't like to sleep well at night) has made things a little more challenging but we are adapting and taking it one day at a time :)
Instead of putting pictures from everything I have neglected to post over the last two months, I thought I would give you the highlights.
We have been…...
 |
| Making green eggs and ham….Josh's idea :) |
 |
| Playing outside a lot with daddy. |
 |
| Discovering the jumparoo. |
 |
| Sorry for the blurry picture but this was precious….Reading books together. |
 |
| Celebrating Thanksgiving at school with Mrs. Nelson. |
 |
| Chopping my hair. |
 |
| Playing in the snow. |
 |
| Eating in the bumbo. |
 |
| Making gingerbread houses…a Dockum family tradition. |
 |
| Decorating for Christmas. |
 |
| Posing in super cute Christmas outfits. |
 |
| Making Christmas presents. |
 |
| Capturing the cuteness….yes, I bought this shirt and yes, it was my Christmas wish! |
 |
| More snow! |
 |
| Cheering for the Sooners. |
 |
| Having lots of earthquakes….literally…this was the damage from the 4.2 one :) |
 |
| More Christmas dress cuteness! |
 |
| Singing in the Christmas program. |
 |
| Posing with cousins. |
 |
| First grade Christmas party. |
 |
| Making gingerbread houses at school. |
 |
| 6 month photo shoot. |
 |
| Ready for the first basketball game of the season and Josh's debut. |
No comments:
Post a Comment