My heart is full of thankfulness today for many reasons. Life often goes so fast that it is easy to not stop and give thanks to God for all that He has done, is doing and will do in the future. I thought I would share a little of what I am thankful for today.
* Good MRI results for our dear friend Ryan. He continues to take chemotherapy for a brain tumor and is monitored regularly for changes. Such a praise!
* News of some of our friends expecting a new little one! Huge praise!
* Coming back from a girls weekend refreshed and completely blessed by the common bond we have through common life circumstances but most importantly, through Christ.
* A husband who took care of the boys while I was gone and did a great job.
* My parents making it to Korea safely and having the ability to talk to them while they are there.
* Feeling our baby girl move and kick all throughout the day. We are 23 weeks tomorrow!
I am blessed and praise God for these things and more.

No comments:
Post a Comment