Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012 in Indiana

I just realized that I never posted anything from our trip to Indiana for Thanksgiving.  Probably because I was feeling REALLY sick before, during and after that trip thanks to pregnancy nausea.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from that trip.

One tired boy!

We made it! 

Playing checkers with Great Grandma Tyner.

Movie time with Grandma Cindy.

Double date with my best friend, Holly and our husbands.

Story time with Grandma Cindy. 

Walking with Papa Stanna. 

Playing with shaving cream in Grandma Cindy's class at Taylor University.  It was a methods for Kindergarten class. 

Dr. Tyner

Now playing with finger paint. 

Will being interviewed by Grandma Cindy's students. 

Cousins, Olivia and Isabel. 

Great Grandma Jane Pearson and Great Grandma Jane Tyner.

My cousin Leah and her daughter, Hazel.

Checking out the new Mini Cooper. 

The St. Louis Arch.

Arch

Decorating the tree.

Arch

No comments:

Post a Comment