Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So big I can hardly stand it!


Mother's Day Out!


To my almost three year old,

Today I dropped you off at your new school for Mother's Day Out!  You walked right in and didn't cry one bit and to be honest, I am conflicted about this.  I didn't want you to cry because that makes me feel very guilty about leaving you but I also thought you would put up some sort of objection to me leaving.  I am realizing that growing up and moving on to new stages of life are all normal and that I must accept them and be content in every stage and phase.

I am so excited for you!  I have heard great things about your new teachers.  I know you will do great and have a great year!  I am so blessed to be your mommy.  It is so awesome to watch you meet new friends, explore your new classroom and take it all in.  There will be so many fun adventures for you in this new school and with your new class.

Joshua,  it wasn't that long ago that you were my tiny baby.  It seems like yesterday that you still needed me and were hiding behind my legs.  Today you showed me that you are maturing, ready for a new adventure and growing up!  I am so proud of you!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment