In BSF, they teach the kids several songs including the hymn, "Holy, Holy, Holy." That is now his third favorite song so often at night or at nap time as I am singing "The Revelation Song" he will say, "in the morning" which means he wants me to switch to the hymn, "Holy, Holy, Holy" because one of the lines says, "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God almighty. Early in the morning, our song shall rise to thee." I am eating this up! I love how my little guy snuggles up against me and loves to sing praise to our God. Does it get any better than hearing his sweet voice sing, "Holy, Holy, Holy?"
Another sweet thing is that he calls various things "Holy, Holy" such as his play microphone and his drum set. My guess is that he calls them this because that is the song he always sings when playing his instruments or singing into his microphone. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment