Josh is into yelling things really loudly from the back seat and most of the time, he says the same thing about 20 times especially when it comes to places to eat.

When he sees this, he yells, "milp!" (milk). Braum's is the local dairy/ice cream store. Joshua loves milk! Last night he saw Braum's and we counted that he said milp over 30 times!
When he sees this, he yells, "Fries!" over and over.
When he sees this, he yells, "Nowee!" (donut). This is his favorite and he knows when we are close to the intersection even if he cannot see it yet.He also likes to yell, "Go!" whenever we are stopped at a red light or waiting in the pick up line to get Will. I try to savor these days because I know they won't last forever but sometimes the yelling can get distracting! I love my sweet Joshua and the fact that he loves to eat!




No comments:
Post a Comment