This year, we went downtown OKC for some Christmas festivities. I wanted to do a horse drawn carriage ride with the kids but after calling to reserve one and finding out it costs about $175 I decided that maybe we would wait till they are older. We ended up going to Bass Pro Shop to participate in their Christmas activities and I was hoping to get a picture with Santa but the line was 1.5 hours long! No way was I going to do that!!! After Bass Pro Shop, we went to eat BBQ then ended up hiring a rickshaw who gave us a brief tour of Bricktown. It was super cold so I am glad it was short. The kids had fun but I'm not sure what Whitley thought because she didn't say a word.
![]() |
| Will pretending that he threw the elf into the snow :) |
![]() |
| Bass Pro Shop |
![]() |
| Bass Pro Shop |
![]() |
| Bricktown lights |
![]() |
| Rickshaw |
![]() |
| BRR!! |
![]() |
| The best selfie we could get :) |







No comments:
Post a Comment