Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome Kasen Robert!

We have a new nephew!  Here are his stats....

Name:  Kasen Robert Tyner
Birthdate:  June 12, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
Fun Fact:  My parents 37th anniversary is June 12!
Weight:  10 pounds, 7 ounces....yes, you read that correctly  :)
Length:  22.5 inches!
Proud parents:  Jody and Jenny Tyner

Jenny is a superstar and labored all day long until she finally had to have a C Section. I am thankful that he is here safe and sound!  They knew he would be big but I don't think anyone thought he would be that big!

 I wish I could have been there to meet him but look forward to meeting him after our little girl is here and we are able to travel to Indiana.  

Look at those legs!

Proud Grandma Cindy

And baby makes three!  

Proud Grandpa Stan and Great Grandma Tyner.

Look at those cheeks!


Jody headed into the OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment