Friday, November 2, 2012

Disney Cruise Part 1- Florida Bound

I took 550 pictures on our Disney Cruise and I think my mother in law took 1200 to 1500 so there are a LOT to choose from!  I don't have pictures from her yet and I know there are going to be some great ones so for now, I will post some of our pictures.  

We went on a four night Disney cruise on the "Dream."  It was fabulous and I HIGHLY recommend it!  We traveled from Port Canaveral to Nassau to the Disney private island, Castaway Cay, day at sea then back to Port Canaveral.  The ship was amazing, the food was incredible and the entertainment/activities for the kids were great!  

The trip was a celebration of my mother in law, Mary Beth, who recently turned 60. What a fun way to celebrate!  The pictures below show our first day of travel. I wanted to include these because each grandchild was given their own suitcase to pack for the trip.  They were all so cute pulling them through the airport.  Quinn (age 2) and Maddie (age 4) traveled all the way in their Disney princess costumes.  






No comments:

Post a Comment